DHF Consultancy Services Pty Ltd provides specialised services and advice for the Private Health Insurance Industry
Services provided include:
- Dental Advice to Private Health Insurance Funds
- Advice on Minimisation of Claims Leakage, Wastage and Abuse
- Advice on the Australian Dental Association Inc’s “Australian Schedule of Dental Services and Glossary”
- Advice on changes to and interpretation of Dental Itemisation Codes
- Advice on Business Reasonability Guidelines development in relation to Dental Itemisation Codes
- Reviews of Dental Benefit Limits
- Individual Dental Audits of Provider’s Claims History and Clinical Procedures
- Assistance in liaising with the Australian Dental Association Inc’s Dental Scheduling and Third Party Committee
- Assistance with representation at meetings with Sub-branches of the Australian Dental Association
- Customised advice's based on client needs.
- Staff Education
Meet Our Consultant
Dr Mark Dyer
Dr Dyer BDSc, is a registered Generalist Dental Practitioner who has been working in Clinical Private Practice for over 40 years.
He is a current member of the Australian Dental Association and has previously served on the Australian Dental Association’s Patient Liaison Committee.
Dr Dyer has presented on Claims Leakage at Private Healthcare Australia’s Fraud Forum.
Dr Dyer has been a Dental Advisor to the Private Health Insurance Funds for over 7 years